Sunday, September 2, 2018

Anyone wanna talk?

Orlando ruined a relationship I had because I threw a water bottle on the ground when everyone around me was really trying to get under my skin and bother me.

I feel guilty about having anything, sometimes, now.

I wonder if I'm miserable how I'm treated because people are freaking out trying to get me to feel bad that no one can get along with me that seem attractive.  It seems people manipulated my life the wrong way.

I don't like the way some people think about me, like I'm "a case."  I grew up being about perfectly well-behaved, and now people make me really mad and say I'm no good because I got mad at people being mean to me, which they do a lot in how they act.

I knew it'd be a toss-up on how annoying it is I have to battle weird ideas of things people want and how people think I'm bad and demanding it in my own way, like my way about things, like they think other people do, too, with things.  It's like people accept me and then others say I forced them and need to not communicate.  It's a toss-up about that and how I'm treated, but I think I'm treated that way because of it.