Friday, August 24, 2018

Something Funny

There's an older lady I know, and we have a good relationship. 

I was underground famous before I met her.

Some/Many of the people I come across in the Orlando area learned of the lady I met, and in the end I was punished for no reason and she was suggestively underground famous, exploited, and I became an enemy to some/many people I encounter.  The whole world has her in the back of their mind, and it must stimulate her in weird ways.  She's not the same as before, in some bad ways.  Everyone flocked to this person I know through my underground fame because of her race and age and because they were jealous so to ruin it for me.  This is the first time they did something to that degree to someone I knew.

What's so funny is the people in Orlando always dote on her.  Like, if she tries to do be nice to me instead of using her underground fame over me, people are like, "Oh, you, cute thing! Sneaky!"  They came into the situation and forgot about me being important, like with my relationships.  About her being my friend, they think something like, "Oh, you, cute thing!  [She needs to be stimulated.]"  She was a very good, strong person, and people just wanted to believe she was their new toy, particularly I know happens maybe more here where I live, in the Orlando / Central Florida area.

I can't trust Generation X to be parental to me and nice to me because, while wanting to look good in their relation to people from Generation Y etc., they just forget about it and something bad happens, too.  They go so drowsy, like they totally forget about things, and it ends up affecting my life, socially, because people judge my thoughts on the inside they can read into, so I have no chance to think in private.  They think they ended up having to discipline me, pretending I thought something wrong under pressure.  Some of these people act like they did so much right and had such discipline.  I feel like Generation X just uses Generation Y to look good and they stopped being as attractive, as we got out of high school.  They usually don't do much for us.  They are more like drowsy siblings that want to be seen as parental to us.