Friday, August 24, 2018

I miss being a music major.  I wanna go back, but I feel decrepit.  Also, it's 14 years later.  I have been singing.  I can still play piano but haven't been much.

I was in this string class in college, and I was good.  No one said anything directly to me about it.  At another music school, an older guy said he did harp as a group class and toured I think The Sound of Music playing harp.  I was gonna keep up violin.  It might have been hard also doing piano and organ, which I had to drive to a church to practice, maybe M-F, but not for many years total playing organ, 1 in college.

People used to find me accomplished: art, music, etc., clubs in high school.  I don't know why I would seem dormant now.  I'm good at posting online now because it's been 10 years I mainly did that more than anything.  You know, like talking well.  I didn't remember I wanted to play violin, but I ended up doing that after all these years.  I've been playing 3 years.  I may have damaged arms from when I was upset watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and some before from being upset at racism against me online on the Johnny Depp board.