Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Something Worse Than My Problems - Central Florida, a Lost Cause

I was thinking how bad I was by accident, but then I found company in my misery in that Central Florida has a racist issue going on here.  They are tacky and "out there" trying to see if that makes them seem whiter to other people who may not be as fair or European looking from other races, when everyone is really beautiful and, in some way, desirable.  Who cares about race?  No one cares about how fat or skinny you are, neither.  Sometimes, fatter people and very fat people look better.

Who knows what kinds of problems these people face every day for their racism and way of acting funky and quirky in sinful ways.

I'm also sure that racism is just wasteful and spewed using up their energy.  Who cares?  Is this some deep, dark secret that magnets their mind?