Monday, August 20, 2018

My life certainly is "abnormal."

"Stupid" people from up north...

I'm sick of people with parents with special Southern ancestry ruining my life, too.


I feel like I'm being stalked by murderers, just out there to get you, justifying that you did something wrong and they can ruin your life, when you're just rather different from them.

It certainly is abnormal, to pick on someone smart and nice, as they learn the ways of the world and are nicer than other people.  Whose business is it anyway, thinking you know them better than they do? even if  you are older or related and not supposed to be doing that.



The people monitoring me in private keep going "loony" and acting like they can take things away from my life.  It's a ho down, with people who didn't talk to me much acting important like they know me better than other people, when they don't seem to know me much better but maybe people I know.  I didn't want people to get hurt from this.