Sunday, August 26, 2018

Meanwhile...

...there seems as though there is no legitimate hope for me because I didn't start violin early enough and maybe damaged my arms when upset because of watching Ellen DeGeneres and talking to fans of Johnny Depp.

....an older lady I like was inappropriately stimulated when exploited.  Now, I have to juggle the idea that the people monitoring me in private had it done.  People don't always feel like they matter to me then.


...people think I am bad because I accidentally spammed some people and was upset at others.  They all blocked me, though I was just having a hard time and they wouldn't talk to me.  This wasn't yesterday; this was over 10 years ago.

...It was uptight watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show every day in 2012-2016.  She didn't really accept me and exploited an older lady I like, with the excuse she found out.